- About Haileybury
- Welcome from the Headmaster
- Student Support Services
- Teaching Staff
- Haileybury Community
- Our Story
- Results and destinations
- University Counselling and advice service: "World’s TOP universities"
• A not for profit British International school providing an holistic world-class education
• A two-year contract, renewable by mutual agreement
• Highly competitive tax paid salary, according to experience
• A generous monthly allowance for a modern fully-furnished house or apartment
• Annual return flights for you and your dependents
• BUPA Global-standard medical insurance cover for you and your dependents
• 100% tuition fee remission for your dependent children studying at Haileybury Astana
• Breakfast and lunch provided during the school day
• High-quality CPD opportunities including Educare and fully-funded NPQML/SL qualifications
• Very favourable cost of living, with many choices of restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping malls, entertainment and outdoor activities
• Excess baggage allowance of 1000 USD payable at the start of the contract
Nur-Sultan is one of the fastest-growing cities in Central Asia, and every year more and more teachers come here to work. Currently, there are five international schools in Nur-Sultan. Haileybury Astana is the only British international school in the capital of Kazakhstan. Some Haileybury staff have shared their experience of living and working in Nur-Sultan:
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
To apply please complete the TES online form and for further details please contact:
Gulnara Karina, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .